CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

TOP three...Funniest Roller Coaster Reactions


The wind in your face, the speed of the ride, the shear terror that rushes through your body…ROLLER COASTERS! Personally I can’t get enough of them, I crave the adrenaline but others however cringe at the thought of having to endure a 3 minute ride of horror. These are my top three picks for those who were lucky enough to be caught on camera.

#3. You may think that everything is alright...haha just wait

#2. Particularly the blonde kid (excuse the promotional stuff at the first, I promise it gets good)


#1. Classic, a pure classic. You may have seen this before but I know you want to watch it again! Ignore the poor quality and watch the exceptional content!


STAY TUNED! Since I know so many of my friends and readers are much more creative than myself I will be asking you for ideas for future Key Three's. If you give me an idea that I love and use on the blog you may be eligible to win some prizes!  



3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha!! Oh my goodness this made me laugh until I cried!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ALL THE RIDES AT KNOTSBERRY FARM ARE SAFE!!" Baha oh man thats all I could think of watching the second video- loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Lacey, I love your comment because visions of that whole entire Knotsberry Farm experience were running through my head while reading this post. I'm glad we made it out alive :)

    ReplyDelete