CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Top three...Best Acoustic Covers


We have all heard these songs that become hugely popular based on their undeniable back beats but we sometimes forget to listen to the lyrics and the feeling of the song. That…along with the great remix and change of pace these musicians bring…is why I have decided to post the Top Three Best Acoustic Covers! Let me know that you think and comment with your favorite covers!

#1. Ray Lamontagne – CRAZY
                                                      Gnarls Barkley
      


#2. Pixie Lott – USE SOMEBODY
                                                       Kings of Leon


#3. Obidiah Parker – HEY YA
                                                               Outkast

1 comment:

  1. I heard that cover on the radio last night of "use somebody"! I was trying to remember today what song it was but now I know! Thanks for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete